INFORMATION JJSOL, LLC MAY COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about you when you access and use the Website, including the following:
When you visit the Website, we may collect non-personal information about you automatically as you navigate through the Website via certain Internet technology tools, including cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. "Non-personal information" we may collect includes, for example, your IP address, details about how you use the Website, what Website features you access, information regarding the type of browser and operating system that you use, what website you linked from to the Website, other websites you have visited, and other similar analytic data. Non-personal information also includes personal or non-personal information that has been aggregated or pseudonymized in such a way that you cannot easily be identified individually. We may use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and analyzing non-personal information or to provide advertisements or other content on the Website.
We may collect personal information:
(1) when you provide it to us directly, including through forms on the Website (including, for example, when you register for our service, purchase a membership, use our services, or otherwise);
(2) when you send us an email; and
(3) from third-party service providers who assist us in collecting and analyzing personal information.
If you elect to post any information to publicly-accessible areas of the Website, you hereby grant to JJSol, LLC a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, fully-paid-up, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display, and create derivative works from such information (in whole or part) for any reason whatsoever.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal and non-personal information:
1. To determine how much traffic the website receives, to statistically analyze website usage, to diagnose problems with our server, to improve website content, to customize the website's content, layout and services, and to otherwise provide the Website to you and other users;
2. To process payments and complete transactions;
3. To provide you with information regarding transactions or to otherwise contact you regarding administrative notice and communications related to your use of the Website;
4. To send you communications, including newsletters or special offers to members if you have requested that service;
5. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
6. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
7. To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies;
8. As otherwise may be disclosed at the point of collection; and
9. For any other purpose with your consent.
We do not sell, rent, or loan our email lists to outside firms.
We may retain the content of any emails or messages you send us, and your name, your email address, and our response in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Because non-personal information does not identify who you are, we may share or disclose such information without restriction. For example, we may share or disclose non-personal information with our affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government.
JJSol, LLC may share or disclose your personal information:
1. To affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons who work on behalf of or with JJSol, LLC. JJSol, LLC may use third party service providers to host a website or perform other website functions, to help JJSol, LLC administer its business, or to communicate with you, the Service Provider, or the Reseller about offers or other information relevant to your or their relationship with JJSol, LLC. For example, JJSol, LLC may provide your payment and financial information to third party service providers to process your payments and complete your transactions. All such third parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and are contractually obligated to maintain adequate security measures to protect your information;
2. In response to subpoenas, to law enforcement or government officials for any reason, court orders, regulatory requests, or legal process, or to establish or exercise JJSol, LLC's legal rights or defend against legal claims;
3. If JJSol, LLC believes it is necessary or appropriate to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law;
5. With a potential acquirer or buyer, if JJSol, LLC becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
6. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
7. As otherwise may be disclosed at the point of collection; and
8. For any other purpose with your consent.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES
Upon written request and verification of your identity, we will provide you with your personal information in our possession. You may request such information by contacting us as described below. You may also update or correct your personal information in our possession by contacting us as described below or by updating your information through the Website.
Please note that if you request we delete your information, that deletion may not happen immediately. We may retain your personal information subject to our reasonable business or legal requirements to do so, including, for example, to comply with requests from law enforcement.
YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS; DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURE
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding JJSol, LLC's disclosure of personal information to third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as described below.
LINKS TO OR FROM A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE
You may have the opportunity to follow a link to other websites that may be of interest to you from the principal website hosted by JJSol, LLC. JJSol, LLC endeavors to only link to reputable organizations related to your areas of potential interest, but these websites may not be hosted or controlled by JJSol, LLC and JJSol, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or the content provided thereon. Please review the privacy policies and practices of those websites before following such links.
JJSol, LLC website contains affiliate marketing links, which means we may be paid commission on sales of those products or services. JJSol, LLC is not responsible for those products or services or the privacy practices of those affiliates; you should contact those affiliates directly if you have questions or concerns about their privacy practices, products, or services.
JJSol, LLC takes security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. These measures include internal reviews of JJSol, LLC's practices and security measures, including a review of JJSol, LLC's encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where JJSol, LLC stores personal information. Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain absolutely secure or confidential, and we are not and JJSol, LLC is not liable for the acts of third parties, such as hackers who circumvent our security and privacy measures.
The security of your personal information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames, suite numbers, passwords, and other login credentials that you receive associated with this Agreement. The U.S. Consolidator recommends that you do not share that information with third parties. We also recommend that you be careful not to post any personal information in public areas of a website or blog operated by JJSol, LLC, as that information may be viewed by other users or third parties that you do not know.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
JJSol, LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of children. JJSol, LLC does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not use or provide any information to us through the Website. If a child under 13 provides us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us as described below, and we will remove the information.